University of Liverpool uas team (ULUT)
- We are a team of 8 students all studying towards our Masters in Aerospace Engineering at The University of Liverpool.
- We have entered the iMechE Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) challenge which will see 14 teams from other UK universities competing in July 2015.
- We have finalised the design of our UAS and have just began the build process of 'Spiro'.
-Spiro will compete in the challenge and will have the the aim of delivering emergency aid to hard to reach areas.
- The challenge will see Spiro performing a series of specific tasks including area search, accurately dropping a 2kg payload and returning to base via a set route.
Where will the money go?
- Any donations, big of small, will be greatly appreciated!
- All of the donations we receive will contribute towards acquiring carbon fibre plates to build the structure of Spiro.
Find us here
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help us win the first iMechE UAS Challenge!