Who Am I & what Is #Fashion2015?
- I am Ellie-Grace, and I am going into my third year at UCA Epsom Studying Fashion.
- As part of my last year I have to design and make a Pre-Collection and a 6 piece Final Collection; this costs around £5000 (which has been advised by tutors & previous students)
- My student loan covers my living JUST and I have some savings!
- I was offered an amazing internship over summer so haven't been able to earn the full £5000
- I would love to start my own label after uni & this will be a great head start!!!
Where will the money go?
- All the money will go towards my materials, such as:
-Calico for toiling
- Train fares for fabric research
- Buying fabric and sampling it
- Final fabrics (ALWAYS hurts the bank balance!!!)
- Illustration materials & the list goes on...
- All these costs add up and become increasingly difficult to fund even with a job!
- I am holding a local fundraiser in September where I will donate 50% to Breast Cancer Research and 50% will help fund my next year, if I raise more than I expect all the extra money will also be donated to Breast Cancer Research!!!
- I have come up with some rewards to thank everyone who donates and believes in me!!!
- The rewards are just to the right, check them out >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Follow me on social media for updates:
- Instagram (elliefrost94)
& If you would like more information, please email me via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please help spread the word & Thank you!!!!