Help me raise money for my music therapy masters
- I am a Music graduate from Kingston University who has been working in care for 6 years both full and part-time.
-Music is one of my greatest passions and I would relish the opportunity to use it as a tool to help engage with people who struggle to interact in other ways.
- I am currently undergoing placements throughout my university course which are demonstrating how important music therapy can be to the development of an individual.
- Music therapy is a an incredibly valuable practice for social and personal growth.
-The cuts to arts funding and the rising costs of fees mean that I may not be able to finish this course. My career development loan does not cover the complete cost of fees and I am worried that I will be able to raise the funds through my work alone.
-I currently work for Dean healthcare in order to fund living costs and in an attempt to raise the money for my fees.
-Your donation will help me to achieve my dream and be able to help many other people.
Where will the money go?
- All of the money will go towards paying the fees and the interest from my bank loan which I have taken out to pay for the fees.
- Any extra funds will be donated to 'Woodside Family Centre' in Bristol which is a centre for deafblind children. This is where I am currently undergoing a music therapy placement.
- Costs Breakdown-
University Fees- £12,000
Interest on Career Development Bank Loan- £3000