- Im a 3rd year student studying at Plymouth College Of Art.
- Studying a BA Degree in Fashion.
summary of the project!
- Trying to raise money to fund a fashion show at the end of my academic year.
- I'm trying to raise money for my graduate fashion show at the end of my year. as a class we have to raise the money are selfs. Which is very hard to achieve with out support from the community.
- The fashion show is important to me and my class, as we get to show off are work and skills that we have gathered from the 3 years of the course.
- By you the reader donating to this event would not just make me happy but everyone else from my class.
- by reaching are goal would give me and my year the opportunity to show off our skills to a wider audience.
Where will the money go?
- If i raised the minimum amount, this money would go towards equipment, e.g. chairs/marketing.
- if i raised the full target amount, the rest of the money would go towards, venue/lighting/catwalk.
- if i make more the my target the extra money would go towards making are show more professional.
- my updates will be as development occurs for the event.
- There are rewards for donating, CHECK THEM OUT!!
Help us succeed!
You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.